Meal Providers bring a meal to Mama Club on Tuesday evenings – enough to feed 60 people! Meals can be home cooked, ordered from a restaurant or catered. See suggestions and guidelines for providing a meal here.
Our Diaper Coordinator makes a weekly inventory and purchases and packages diapers for distribution at Mama Club.
Coordinate a Diaper Drive at your church, among your professional organizations, neighborhood, etc.
Process Donations from the community and arrange them in our “Mama Closet” for distribution.
- Join the Pit Crew to provide weekly cleaning and occasional decorating assistance.
Want to be in the thick of things?
- Childcare Givers are needed in our nursery from 6 – 8:30 p.m. each Tuesday during the semester while their parents are in support group. Weekly volunteer commitment. Get started by filling out a General Volunteer Application.
- Mentor Moms develop emotionally supportive relationships with teen moms, attend Mama Club a minimum of two times per month, meet with their mentees weekly unless life circumstances prohibit, and maintain weekly telephone contact with mentees. Contact Diane, our Volunteer Coordinator, for an interview. Our Client Contact Application is required.
- Support Team Participants are needed on Tuesday evenings during the semester for various tasks during Mama Club (e.g. assisting with registration and check-in, paperwork, socializing with clients and children). General Volunteer Application required
Questions about volunteering?
Invest in a Teen Parent:
Giving Monetarily or Materially
- Gift cards in $10 – $20 increments can be used for door prizes or emergency supplies for a teen or her child.
$25 per month covers the cost of paper goods and plasticware used during Mama Club meals.
$75 provides a book of bus tickets to help Mama Club girls get to pick-up locations or to job interviews.
- $150 per month covers the utility costs for climate control of the nursery and education room used by Mama Club.
Interested in learning more about our current material donation needs? Tap the button below!