We love our volunteers!!! They make it possible for us to serve more and more people who need our help. Because of the combined efforts of staff, volunteers, and donors, we can work to establish safe and loving homes for children.
There are many ways to help APO. A few of those are listed here, but a better way to find out how to use your gifts and abilities is to complete a volunteer application and jump in! We’ll help you or your group find the best place to serve others.
Ways to serve APO:
- Volunteer with Mama Club
- Be a Mentor Mom/Dad
- Bring a meal
- Help in the nursery
- Be a transportation volunteer
- Join our Pit Crew (set up/take down/clean up)
- Volunteer with GateKeepers Tuesdays 12-2
- Volunteer at the APO office
- Sorting donations
- Organizing diapers
- Weekly cleaning
- Office maintenance (fix things that break or require regular maintenance)
- Be a host family