Each of our team members has many years of experience in ministry, adoption and caring for pregnant women. God has assembled this team of people, who are devoted to impacting lives for Him, and who are united in the following beliefs:
* There is only one God. He is a Spirit, eternal, sovereign, omnipotent.
* God is Trinitarian in nature – He is Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, yet one God.
* The Bible is the only inspired Word of God.
* Jesus Christ is the only Son of God. He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, died a sacrificial death, was raised from the dead and will one day come again to reign and judge the world.
* Salvation is by grace through an individual’s personal faith in Jesus Christ and His atoning work for our sin. Good works are a result of true salvation, but salvation is not a result of good works. Baptism is an act of obedience but is not essential for salvation. Salvation comes by faith alone.